Webbahs Blog

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Rush Limbaugh on Cavuto

I happened to catch Neal Cavuto's interview with Rush Limbaugh and it made me think back to the first time I ever heard Rush Limbaugh. I can't remember the exact date but it was many, many years ago. I was flipping through my car radio and came across this loud mouth. That mouth was Rush Limbaugh. I listened to him for about 5 or 10 minutes and never listened to him ever again until the Cavuto interview.

There is just something I find disturbing about people so far on one side or another.
I think they are bad for America. I put Hannity, Coultier and Limbaugh in this category. I often tell people be weary of those with an agenda. These people want to brain wash you. They don't incourage independent thought. Their sell is "The right wing is always right and the left is always wrong."

The signs are always obvious. They bad mouth the Democratic and plug the Republicans all in the same sentence. Another sign is when the polls are not in their favor they dismiss their credibility but if the poll is in their favor it is gospel.

In that Cavuto interview, Limbaugh contradicted himself about 3 times. However, he was right about one thing, the Democrats need to be more genuine.

After Limbaugh, Cavuto had Alan Dershowitz on. Dershowitz just gave straight talk, without promoting his or any political agenda. The contrast between just hearing the the facts and someone promoting and agenda was uncanny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home